Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

The Electric Blanket


The master piece of technology is the electric blanket. It’s a blanket with an integrated electrical heating device usually placed below the bottom bed sheet. The electric blanket may be used to pre-heat the bed before use or to keep the person warm while is in bed. This electrical appliance generally has a thermostat to adjust the heat that this blanket produces.
I got this wonderful piece of technology when I was twelve, and of this moment I’m an addict of it. Contrary to other persons, I use the electric blanket only to pre-heat the bed before go to sleep and I never leave it switch on all night. I use it every day in winter!, but in summer I get out it of my bed.
The main reason I use the electric blanket is because I'm always cold!, and even more in winter. So I never feel cold when I sleep and I have a very good night. I think that my life without it would be very colds and with many sleepless winter nights.
Definitely the electric blanket is the best human invention!!! =)







3 comentarios:

  1. jajaja caro the electrik blanket is a super piece of technology! I NEED one I am always cold too ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oohhhh an electric blanket!!! is so cool!!! the nights are cold now... i love it ;)

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajjaja I think this is a good invention to many people, but not for me :O
    I prefer put me to bed in a cold bed and warm it with my own heat :3 is great :D

    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar