Mi lista de blogs

martes, 5 de abril de 2011

It's me =)

Hello my dear classmates!
Through this piece of writing I want you to know more about me and what are my objectives during this blog experience. Well, as you know, my name is Carolina Moreno, I’m 21 years old, I am studying Psychology at Universidad de Chile, and I live in Maipú with my parents. I have only one sister, her name is Gabriela. Our relationship as sisters is great, because we always are doing things together, she is so funny and also a good friend. One of my favorite things I enjoy in life is dancing. I think you can be free moving your body wherever you want. It’s so cool! In fact, this semester I took an artistic subject called contemporary dance. Related on what is my greatest this semester is that my English can be better, especially in writing and also I hope do not make a lot of grammatical mistakes.
I hope you have enjoyed my post.
See you soon!
Regards

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario