Mi lista de blogs

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

This term...

Hi!
Well, my name is Carolina Moreno and I`m in third of psychology.
My expectations for this new term are: 1) A term very short and compressed 2) The more hot term of my life and 3) a term with a lot of protest from students and workers.

In this short semester I take 7 subjetcts!! Five of them are of my career: Screening neuropsicológico (my favorite subject), Intervención comunitaria,  Salud mental laboral, Asesoramiento a instituciones educativas and Psicopatología infant-juvenil. One is a CFG: “El arte del cine: principales movimientos, escuelas y tendencias” and the subject of my blog: English 4.

I don´t like very much have to study in Christmas time because I`ll not can enjoy this beautiful holyday like every year. First, because I`ll be stressed and worried about my homeworks, tests and reports and second because I don´t have many money! And I`ll not can to do all presents that I want.

I would like that in this term all the people from the campus play to “water`s war” every friday!! =D This summer will be very very hot and we need to cool down.
See you!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carolina, I totally agree with you this has been the most hot school period of my life, I think that I it’s one of the worst things about this term, with this weather can anybody study? We don´t have other choice that hope for a cloudy day.

    Good luck in this term

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job, Carolina.

    Be careful with verb tenses. For example, "I take 7 subjetcts" should be "I took" because it already happened.

    Also the superlative of "hot" is "the hottest".

    And I would say, I don´t like to study AT Christmas time because I WON´T enjoy this holiday as I do every year.

    Finally "homework" is never with "s" because it´s an uncountable noun, and "money" is uncountable, too, so you should say: "I don´t have much money".

    You did not mention what you would like to do in class, though.

    1 point.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar