Mi lista de blogs

viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

MUSIC! (8)

I really love the music; definitely it is one of the best inventions to the human being.

I like different types of music: rock, ballad, dance music (pachanga, cumbia, reggaeton, electronic music, etc), classic music and other kinds of music that I don’t know how to classify. I like all this types of music because I have learned to listen them and enjoy them in their styles and because I listen every kind of music in different occasions. For example, I listen dance music when I’m in parties; in special days like Christmas, New Year, birthdays, or simply when I want to have a fun and happy time alone or with friends.
One of my favorite singers is Norah Jones. She is an American singer-songwriter and occasional actress. I know her music since much time but I like more from 2010 when a gringa friend recorded three CDs of Norah Jones to me. I like her voice and how she in her music mixes the jazz, the soul, pop and even a few of country music. I listen to Norah when I want to relax me.
I think that the music is essential in the life of all human being. Since we were babies we have familiarized with the sounds, the melodies and the music, and this way we to learn to love the music and use it in different moments and contexts and to listen it depending on our states of mind.
Long live the music!

1 comentario:

  1. Good Caro.

    Just for you to know, abstract nouns in general like "happiness" or "music" are never used with article "the". So, "I love Music"

    The verb is always "Listen TO"

    And, I would say, "I listen to music on special occasions like Christmas, New Year..."

    Also, "I have liked her music for a long time since a "gringa" recorded ..."

    Put the object of the verb next to it: "I like the way she mixes Jazz ... in her music"

    Finally, say: "I listen to Norah when I want to relax."

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar