Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

WHAT ABOUT HAPPINESS?

The happiness is a concept very difficult to define; many people throughout history have talked about this topic (philosophers, psychologists, etc.) and all of them think different things about happiness. But I think that we all agree that happiness is a permanent good physical and mental state that all human being wishes to achieve; at least I broadly define the happiness this way.

With my own definition I might to say that there are many things that makes me happy: to do things that I like; to be with my family, friends or any loved one; to help people; to achieve my aims; and a lot of things that even I don’t know that makes me happy. And I’m sure that in the future there will be new things that make me happy too.

I don’t know exactly why for many people is so difficult to be happy, but I think that we all have problems, some more serious than others, however, how we face up the problems depend of us; we must not allow these problems ruin our happiness.

I’m not sure what the statistic says about whether Chile is a happy country or not but I know that this country has one the biggest stress rate in the world and this stress obviously damage the happiness of Chilean people. 

And as the popular song says: Don’t Worry, Be Happy!!! 

4 comentarios:

  1. jajajajaja Carolina with your blog I remembered that in Chile a few months ago, Coca-cola's institute arrived to measure chilean happiness, it's a controversial topic because: How do you measure happiness?, could be Cocacola understand the happiness a different way than us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Bob Marley, and I love that sentence!

    I agree that the problem can’t define our own happiness, but the life would be let go. I like to think we can give direction to our lives.

    Hopefully many new things appear that make you happy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. According to Coca Cola's Institute, Chile is a country very happy xD. I don´t understand how they say that, and which is their way to define happiness. Anyway, Carolina I agree with you when you say that Chile is a country with a lot stress. This influence in the happiness of people.

    I like your way of think about happiness and when you say that we must not allow the problems decrease our happiness.

    I'll see you soon:)Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent job, Carolina.

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar